Need an IRS Exploratory to find out where you stand with the IRS? I would be more than happy to help you with your IRS tax problem. Since there appears to be several unknowns, I believe before you file for an Offer in Compromise, payment plan, etc., your 1st step is to complete an IRS Exploratory. Please find attached the requisite paperwork for us to move forward with solving your tax problem(s). Upon your receipt of the attached paperwork, I will file a power of attorney and perform an IRS Exploratory relative to your account.
All of the necessary information will be provided by the IRS which will be documented and forwarded to you. These steps will not call any attention to your case. An IRS Exploratory includes determining the following (not all inclusive):
* Balances outstanding with the IRS by year and amount (if any).
* Tax returns outstanding (if any)
* Status of account (in ACS Collections, with Revenue Officer, in an Installment agreement, or in Uncollectible, etc.).
* Assessment dates for each year with an outstanding balances (if any).
* Liens filed for each year (if any).
* Income information would be requested (if needed).
Upon the completion of the IRS Exploratory, we will call you to discuss the findings relative to solving your overall tax problem(s) with our recommendations how to proceed. Please return via US priority mail with payment or return via fax with the credit card authorization form. Quote for the above professional service is $350. I look forward to assisting you with your tax problem.
DON FITCH, CPA
74478 Highway 111 #3
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Toll Free: (877)CPA-Help or (877)272-4357