Do you have an URGENT IRS Tax Problem and no one at the IRS has been able to help out? You may Need an IRS Form 911 filed!
When the taxpayer is to use IRS Form 911 Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order:
- The taxpayer is experiencing economic harm or is about to suffer economic harm.
- The taxpayer is facing an immediate threat of adverse action.
- The taxpayer will incur significant costs if relief is not granted (including fees for professional representation).
- The taxpayer will suffer irreparable injury or long-term adverse impact if relief is not granted.
- The taxpayer has experienced a delay of more than 30 days to resolve a tax account problem.
- The taxpayer did not receive a response or resolution to their problem or inquiry by the date promised.
- A system or procedure has either failed to operate as intended, or failed to resolve the taxpayer’s problem or dispute within the IRS.
- The manner in which the tax laws are being administered raise considerations of equity, or have impaired or will impair the taxpayer’s rights.
Don Fitch Accountancy would be more than happy to help you with your URGENT IRS tax problem. Please find above the attached requisite paperwork for us to move forward with solving your tax problem(s). Upon your receipt of the attached paperwork, I will file a power of attorney and complete an IRS Form 911 perform an IRS Exploratory relative to your account.
All of the necessary information will be provided by both you and the IRS which will be documented and forwarded to you. An IRS Exploratory includes determining the following (not all inclusive):
* Balances outstanding with the IRS by year and amount (if any).
* Tax returns outstanding (if any)
* Status of account (in ACS Collections, with Revenue Officer, in an Installment agreement, or in Uncollectible, etc.).
* Assessment dates for each year with an outstanding balances (if any).
* Liens filed for each year (if any).
* Income information would be requested (if needed).
Upon the completion of the IRS Form 911 Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order and IRS Exploratory, we will call you to discuss the findings relative to solving, if not solved, your overall tax problem(s) with our recommendations how to proceed. Please return via US priority mail with payment or return via fax with the credit card authorization form. I look forward to assisting you with your tax problem(s).
DON FITCH, CPA
74478 Highway 111 #3
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Toll Free: (877)CPA-Help or (877)272-4357