Thank you for contacting Don Fitch Accountancy to complete your IRS Wage Levy Release.
Upon receipt of the attached engagement paperwork, we will file a power of attorney and complete an IRS Wage Levy Release Engagement relative to your account. All of the necessary information will be provided by you and the IRS which will be documented and forwarded to you. These steps will not call any attention to your case. An IRS Wage Levy Release Engagement includes the following (not all inclusive):
* Completing and processing the IRS Power of Attorney.
* Processing IRS Financial Forms.
* Negotiating with the IRS until final acceptance or rejection of the Wage Levy.
* Determining balances outstanding with the IRS by year and amount.
* Tax returns outstanding (if any).
* Status of account (Collections, Revenue Officer, Installment agreement, Uncollectible, etc.).
* Assessment dates for each year with an outstanding balance.
* Liens filed for each year (if any).
Quote for professional services is $750. In the event we are not able to release your wage levy, your money will be refunded immediately. Please call if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your business. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.
DON FITCH, CPA
74478 Highway 111 #3
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Toll Free: (877)CPA-Help or (877)272-4357